• Inspect the quality of products with the main products (tables, chairs, wardrobes, shelves, beds).
• Inform the problems to the senior.
• Keep close liaison with other departments to determine the delivery date.
• Supervise all production activities and solve the problems faced.
• Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
• Have extensive knowledge of wood characteristics, wood processing & production.
• Able to give a reliable judgment.
• Have a problem-solving skill.
• Diligent, honest, sociable, careful, and flexible.
• Salary: negotiable according to capacity.
• Working from Mondays to Saturdays
• 13th-month salary and bonus, consider the annual salary increase.
• Participate in team-building activities and the annual picnic.
• Full participation in welfare regimes, labor contracts, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance as prescribed.
Interested candidates please apply via email or directly to the company:
Address: 14/10 Ngo Tat To, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Phone: 028 3516 6620 meet Ms. Hang