• Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Financial reports according to the regulations of the tax authorities.
• Ensure that all transactions are correctly in the system and hard copy documents are filed correctly.
• Ensure that all accounting procedures comply with domestic and international regulations. Also, anticipate future legislation changes.
• Update, learn, and gain knowledge of local & international accounting and tax information.
• Track all commercial contracts.
• Together with the Financial Controller act as a key person when dealing with auditors.
• Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
• Female, College/University degree in Finance or Accounting.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, priority working-experience in the field of export-import and furniture.
• Be fluent in the office computer.
• Experience & knowledge about tax-operations and tax-regulations.
• Able to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines.
• A structured and organized way of working.
• Salary: negotiable according to capacity.
• Working from Mondays to Saturdays
• 13th-month salary and bonus, consider the annual salary increase.
• Participate in team-building activities and the annual picnic.
• Full participation in welfare regimes, labor contracts, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance as prescribed.
Interested candidates please apply via email or directly to the company:
Address: 14/10 Ngo Tat To, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, HCM C
Phone: 028 3516 6620 meet Ms. Hang